MalibuSunshineMalibuSunshine

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Crumbs: Case #3 Crumbs: Case #3

The animation is outstanding as well as the voice acting. When I heard the Chief's voice, I lost it. I think your daughter's voice is adorable.

Pokemon3-D Pokemon3-D

Spot on

It made me laugh through out the whole entire thing! I thought the animation was perfect the way it was. The humor was totally random [which made it hilarious] and it was just.. awesome. 10/10 dude. You deserve it.

Super Smash Super Smash

Love it!

When Mario through Peach across the room I almost died of laughter. You taught that bitch for sending you to the wrong castle.

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

That was awesome

You dont have to be high to make something creative as this. Some people are just born with different abilities. It is what makes it unique that makes it great. I have seen quite enough to know what makes a lot of things special. It's that crazy side that makes it good. Not the thought of how it was made. Just enjoy the film and music.

Yupokeo Yupokeo

:D graargygh

"Play the same episode over and over for the next three seasons," This is sadly true. Great sense of humor, too. Love your videos n_n

Junior Junior

10/10

I really enjoy these series, people say its maybe a bit too depressing but theres a lot of humor in it that lightens it up. I did not find Jerry a panzy but thats probably because I'm the opposite sex and I have "feelings" :P
Anyway, to summon it up, your work has been the best and watching this made me appreciate life even more because I thought my life sucked xD
Peace <3

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

:D yesss....

yeeaaah, that was so awesome that you gave me a tumor in meh brain that left a message saying.. that was freekin delicious.

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

Holy Swedish Semen :0

Ahaha. You know, I know someone that is that stupid to do that. My best friend, but then I would have to do it with her cause we're that stupid together :]
I love the part where you slowed down the "Killer sun tan," part. Made me laugh uber hard so I had to show my relatives/friends. 10/10! *muah* ;3

tWHYlight tWHYlight

n_n

I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on this movie... I read only the first book but after that I got bored and started playing GTA :] <33

RWD: 015 Dinnersaur RWD: 015 Dinnersaur